By Donna Dunning
“Always glad to help.”
8.8% of the population
Practical Enhancers support their caring and connecting with a focus on practical applications. The resulting combination leads to an interest in meeting immediate needs.
The following list describes typical characteristics and preferences of people who prefer ISFP. Identify the items that are true for you so you can seek work that suits who you are.
As a Practical Enhancer, I prefer a work environment that is:
- Focused on practical applications
- A place where I can make an immediate and personal contribution
- Supportive and harmonious
- A place where I can express myself in the here-and-now
- Flexible, casual, and autonomous
- A source of opportunities to enjoy the moment
- Focused on solving here-and-now problems
- Physically appealing and comfortable
- Focused on providing a direct service to others
There is also a general list of work preferences for both ISFPs and INFPs at Enhancers at Work that will help you figure out your natural way of working.
To find out more about the Enhancer, go to the Enhancer main page.
To find a sample of type-preferred occupations go to the Enhancer Occupations page.
Not sure of your type? Learn more on the What’s Your Type pages.
Information on this page has been excerpted from What’s Your Type of Career? 2nd edition.