By Donna Dunning
“I’ve got a good feeling about this.”
4.4% of the population
Insightful Enhancers support their caring and connecting with a focus on concepts and possibilities. The resulting combination leads to an interest in playing with ideas and creating novel solutions to help others.
The following list describes typical characteristics and preferences of people who prefer INFP. Identify the items that are true for you so you can seek work that suits who you are.
As an Insightful Enhancer, I prefer a work environment that is:
- Aligned to my personal values
- A source of personally meaningful interactions
- Supportive and nurturing
- A source of one-to-one interactions
- Open-ended and creative
- A source of opportunities to learn
- Open to generating and using new ideas
- A place where I can mentor others
- Flexible and fosters time to work alone
There is also a general list of work preferences for both ISFPs and INFPs at Enhancers at Work that will help you figure out your natural way of working.
To find out more about the Enhancer, go to the Enhancer main page.
To find a sample of type-preferred occupations go to the Enhancer Occupations page.
Not sure of your type? Learn more on the What’s Your Type pages.
Information on this page has been excerpted from What’s Your Type of Career? 2nd edition.