By Donna Dunning
“There’s more to it than meets the eye.”
1.5% of the population
Compassionate Visionaries balance their conceptual approach with an internal focus on human development. They are often interested in connecting people, ideas, and values.
The following list describes typical characteristics and preferences of people who prefer INFJ. Identify the items that are true for you so you can seek work that suits who you are.
As a Compassionate Visionary, I prefer a work environment that is
- Supportive and affirming
- A source of opportunities to work with and implement ideas
- Focused on growth and development of people
- Conceptual, with chances to learn and develop
- A source of opportunity to organize projects and follow through
- Meaningful, serving a higher purpose
- Conducive to meeting the needs of the people involved
There is also a general list of work preferences for both INTJs and INFJs at Visionaries at Work that will help you figure out your natural way of working.
To find out more about the Visionary, go to the Visionary main page.
To find a sample of type-preferred occupations go to the Visionary Occupations page.
Not sure of your type? Learn more on the What’s Your Type pages.