By Donna Dunning
“The possibilities are endless.”
3.2% of the population
Logical Explorers balance their innovative approach with an internal focus on analytical reasoning. The resulting combination leads to an interest in sharing logical ideas for initiating change and improvement.
The following list describes typical characteristics and preferences of people who prefer ENTP. Identify the items that are true for you so you can seek work that suits who you are.
As a Logical Explorer, I prefer a work environment that:
- Is abstract and conceptual
- Rewards competency and autonomy
- Is focused on solving problems
- Is calm and rational
- Employs strategic planning
- Provides challenge
- Uses logical thinking skills
- Is flexible and project-oriented
- Provides opportunities to persuade and convince others
There is also a general list of work preferences for both ENTPs and ENFPs at Explorers at Work that will help you figure out your natural way of working.
To find out more about the Explorer, go to the Explorer main page.
To find a sample of type-preferred occupations go to the Explorer Occupations page.
Not sure of your type? Learn more on the What’s Your Type pages.