By Donna Dunning
“Let’s make it happen.”
1.8% of the population
Insightful Expeditors balance their decisive approach with a focus on ideas and possibilities. The resulting combination leads to an interest in conceptualizing and completing complex projects.
The following list describes typical characteristics and preferences of people who prefer ENTJ. Identify the items that are true for you so you can seek work that suits who you are.
As an Insightful Expeditor, I prefer a work environment that has:
- Variety and complexity of tasks
- An emphasis on change and improvement
- Opportunities for directing and organizing
- Multifaceted problems to solve
- Opportunities for leadership and advancement
- Opportunities to put vision into action
- An emphasis on competency and achievement
- Long-term strategic planning and decision-making
There is also a general list of work preferences for both ESTJs and ENTJs at Expeditors at Work that will help you figure out your natural way of working.
To find out more about the Expeditor, go to the Expeditor main page.
To find a sample of type-preferred occupations go to the Expeditor Occupations page.
Not sure of your type? Learn more on the What’s Your Type pages.
Information on this page has been excerpted from What’s Your Type of Career? 2nd edition.